Which Airlines Fly To Dubai From Pakistan?
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Oman Air
- Gulf Air
- Turkish Airlines
Which Airlines Operate Direct Flights To Dubai?
- From Islamabad, non-stop Dubai flights are offered by Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), Emirates and Airblue. PIA operates two flights per day except for Saturdays when the airline operates a single flight. Emirates operates 2 flights every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and one flight on other days of the week. Airblue operates a single flight on all days of the week except for Sundays.
- From Lahore, PIA, Emirates and Airblue offer direct flights for Dubai. PIA operates a single flight on all days of the week. Whereas Emirates operates 2 flights on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and a single flight on all the other days; Airblue operates a daily single flight.
- From Karachi, Emirates, flydubai and PIA are the operators of direct flights to Dubai. Emirates operates 5 non-stop flights to Dubai on a daily basis. Flydubai operates 3 daily flights and PIA operates on 5 days of the week, except for Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Direct flights from Peshawar to Dubai are offered by Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), Emirates and Airblue. PIA operates on all seven days of the week – one flight daily. Emirates operates a daily single flight except for Sundays and Mondays. Airblue operates one flight per day and only flies on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Flydubai is the sole operator of direct flights from Quetta to Dubai. The airline operates a single flight on all days of the week.
What Is The Minimum Flight Duration From Pakistan To Dubai?
- The minimum flight duration from Islamabad to Dubai is 3 hours and 20 minutes on a direct flight with Pakistan International Airlines (PIA). The shortest connecting flight is offered by Oman Air which takes 5 hours and 35 minutes. Oman Air flies via Muscat.
- From Lahore to Dubai, the minimum time duration is 3 hours and 30 minutes on a direct flight with either Emirates or Pakistan International Airlines (PIA). The time duration for a connecting flight is 5 hours and 50 minutes. Oman Air is the operating airline and Muscat is the stopover.
- The minimum flight duration from Karachi to Dubai is 2 hours and 15 minutes with Emirates. This is a direct flight. The shortest indirect flight for this route is operated by Oman Air which takes 4 hours and 15 minutes. Muscat is the default stopover for Oman Air flights.
- The minimum flight duration from Peshawar to Dubai on a direct flight with Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) is 3 hours and 10 minutes. The total time for the shortest connecting flight is 5 hours. This is code-shared between PIA and Oman Air and flies via Muscat.
- From Quetta to Dubai, the minimum flight duration is 2 hours and 50 minutes with flydubai. Code-shared flights between PIA and Emirates complete the shortest connecting flights in 5 hours and 15 minutes. Karachi is the stopover.
When Is The Best Time To Visit Dubai?
The most tourist-friendly season lasts from November to April when the average temperature hangs between 18 to 20 °C during daytime. The overall climate is mild and pleasant, slightly on the warmer side, which adds to the beaching experience. There has also been a growth in the demand for short city breaks to Dubai across the remainder of the season as Dubai is a year-round tourist destination. Most of the attractions are indoors and well air-conditioned. Reinforcing these factors is the buzz of crowded shopping malls and amusement parks, which is part of the holiday experience sought by some vacationers.
Which Is The Cheapest Time Of Year To Fly To Dubai?
Price-wise travellers would find the low-season to be very much on their side as far as purchasing cheap Dubai flights are concerned. From June to September, the desert region experiences high temperatures reaching 34 °C on average. Airfares and hotel rates are likely to go down during this time of the year.
Which Is The Main International Airport In Dubai?
Dubai International Airport is the receiving airport for cheap flights to Dubai from Pakistan. The IATA code for this airport is DXB and the facility is conveniently located near the city centre. It is a 15 minute drive from the airport to Burj Khalifa.
What Are The Major Tourist Attractions In Dubai?
Dubai is proverbial for its magnificent skyscrapers and shopping malls, a rich nightlife and friendly people. As a tourist haven for all ages, it definitely lives up to its reputation. Highlights include:
Besides being the tallest skyscraper in the world, Burj Khalifa is also acclaimed as a seven-star hotel. Get amazing views from the Burj Khalifa skywalk and shop at the countless brand outlets from all across the globe. Burj Khalifa offers an all-inclusive experience that far surpasses any other hotel on the planet. The inauguration of Burj Khalifa definitely marked the crowning point of hospitality industry worldwide.
Burj al Arab:
This is a 5-star hotel that offers recreation of every description – luxury suites, pools, spa, cross-continental cuisine, private beach and what not. Make sure to visit the shopping centre. When it comes to offering the best vacation experience, Burj al Arab is only second to Burj Khalifa.
The Dubai Mall:
Accommodating high end stores from around the world, with souvenir shops and food courts, Dubai Mall is a hub of global shopping and a haven for shopping fanatics. Ask and ye shall receive. Everything you want is to be found under its roof. Folks walk in to get a glimpse of it – window shopping – but end up staying late checking one shop after another. It is a complete day-trip so plan ahead.
One has to see to believe this unique ski resort in the midst of a desert. If, on a sudden impulse, one wishes to go skiing in the summer season then this is the place for that. The first of its kind in the entire region, Ski Dubai is an artificial, indoor ski resort that has captured the hearts of many a traveller.
Wild Wadi Water Park:
As already mentioned, Dubai is a tourist destination for all ages and all tastes. Families can have plenty of fun at the Wild Wadi Water Park which, as the name suggests, is a theme park with different kinds of slides and contraptions. When the heat starts to get on your nerves, make a splash into water or get into one of those rides. The roller coaster is the main attraction.
Which Are The Best Hotels In Dubai For Travellers?
- Premier Inn Dubai International Airport (3-star)
- Hampton by Hilton Dubai Airport (3-star)
- Rove Downtown Hotel (3-star)
- Citymax Hotel Bur Dubai (3-star)
- Arabian Park Hotel (3- star)
- Radisson Blu Hotel (4-star)
- Rose Rayhaan by Rotana (4-star)
- Roda Amwaj Suites (4-star)
- Vida Downtown Hotel (4-star)
- Four Points by Sheraton (4-star)